Covid-19 Survey and Inspection Statement
In respect to following recent public health announcements we are closely following both Government advice and the newly issued RICS guidance and until notified otherwise remain open for business.
We appreciate that clients still require surveys and reports to be provided and with that in mind we have produced a pre-inspection checklist below which we require confirmation from client further to undertaking a site survey.
Occupants / Residents Pre-Inspection Confirmation Checklist
- Confirmation that all residents or property visitors are not currently showing any signs of Covid-19 symptoms -
- Persistent cough
- High temperature
- Loss of taste and/or smell
- You, or a member of your household, have not tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- You have not returned from a country outside of the UK or Ireland in the last 14 days.
- You should be isolating due to family member showing symptoms, or you are shielding.
- Any residents that will be present at the time of inspection to fully comply with social distancing measures.
- All doors and access ways to be left fully open and accessible during the site visit to allow for the surveyor to inspect with minimum interaction with building objects.
- Confirmation that hand washing facilities are readily available on site.
- Confirmation that any snagging lists or paperwork can be provided electronically.
If any of the above applies to you then please get in touch and we can advise what steps need to be taken to ensure the safety of everyone.
Surveyor/Contractors Pre-Inspection Confirmation Checklist
- All residents will be wearing masks at the time of the inspection.
- Confirmation that the surveyor or contactors are not currently showing any signs of Covid-19 symptoms and are not currently shielding under the government guidelines.
- Property visitors to fully comply with social distancing measures.
- HhHand sanitising gel and surface wipes to be carried at all times.
- Where possible will travel alone to site.
- Reducing the number of people each person has contact with by using fixed teams/partnering.
We are committed to maintaining the best available service in the meantime for our clients and employees as well as considering the health of all stakeholders and public by conforming with government recommendations.