When are Building and Pre-Acquisition Surveys needed?
Purchasing a new property? It's important to ensure that everything is in accordance with the regulations and legal requirements for your new investment
Our pre-purchase building surveys are designed to deliver clear and concise reports, highlighting any existing defects, maintenance requirements, and potential costs associated with remedial work, so you know how what alterations (if any) need to be made to your building.
We understand the importance of providing you with a comprehensive breakdown of your building's condition. One of our dedicated Building Surveyors will provide you with a summary of findings over the phone on the same day, so no keeping you in the dark!
Do you have a new build? We’ve specifically tailored our pre-purchase surveys and snagging inspections for new build properties. Additionally, we offer a wide range of services to cater to your needs:
1. Drone Pilot Hire: Concerned about the condition of a large property or the long-term viability of the roof? Our drone pilot service ensures accurate and detailed inspections, reaching heights and corners like never before.
2. Remedial Cost Advice: Worried about the potential costs of defects? Our surveys identify risks and provide you with accurate cost estimates within the report.
3. Extension & Refurbishment Advice: For large home extensions, restorations, and refurbishments, we offer bespoke design and drawing services, project management, and contract administration.
4. Applications & Compliance: Let us handle the building regulations and planning approval process on your behalf. We’ll ensure that you as the property owner, and the building itself, are compliant with all necessary requirements.
5. Designs & Drawing: If you have ideas for building works but need guidance on structure, materials, utilities, compliance, and energy, our experienced Building Consultants are here to support you.
6. HMO (House in Multiple Occupation) Consultancy: As accredited HMO licensing surveyors, we specialise in scheduling portfolio-wide periodic inspections for HMO landlords and providing advice on necessary works before licensing deadlines.
7. Smart & Sustainable: Looking to enhance the eco-friendly features of your home or explore sustainable energy alternatives? Our experts can offer advice on integrating smart technologies and sustainable solutions.
In addition to our comprehensive range of services, we are pleased to announce that we now offer property valuation services. Whether you're interested in knowing the current market value of your property or require a valuation for other purposes such as refinancing or estate planning, our experienced team of RICS Chartered Surveyors can provide you with accurate and reliable property valuations. Our commitment to delivering quality and expertise remains unwavering, ensuring that you have all the information you need for your property-related decisions
Our agile and responsive approach ensures that we can expedite building surveys for our clients quickly and efficiently. Our team of RICS Chartered Surveyors are abreast of all the latest statutory regulations and provide an approachable and personable service to ensure that you understand the information presented to you.
Regardless of whether your property is a new build, a 1960s modernist home, a country retreat, a cottage, or a listed building, our talented and personable team is here to support you every step of the way.
We want to ensure that you have all the information that you need to make those big decisions because when it comes to your property, having confidence is key to getting the best value from your investment.
Contact us today to speak with our team and experience our exceptional service firsthand.
Clients looking for a building survey might also benefit from our dilapidation consultancy service and building refurbishment or building project management solutions. We also offer drone services at an additional cost.
Learn more about Surveys